Good afternoon! We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health! We are happy to announce that Governor Ducey has given his approval for us to move forward treating patients!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety!
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control protocols are strenuous and consistent with guidelines from the CDC and ADA. In addition to our previous practices, you may notice a few heightened measures when its time for your next appointment:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. If you or anyone in your home develops symptoms of an illness prior to your appointment, please call our office to reschedule.
· We will be taking your temperature with an infrared thermometer when you arrive.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other areas of the office for your use as needed.
· You may notice that our waiting room doesn’t have magazines, children’s toys, or similar items at this time.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. If at all possible, please do not bring extra people to appointments.
If you have an upcoming appointment and you are interested in waiting for a date later in the year, please let us know. Likewise, if you missed an appointment while our office was recently closed, we are happy to get that rescheduled. We know everyone has a unique situation, and we will do our best to accommodate the needs of all of our patients. Please communicate with us .
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and our team members safe. To make an appointment, please call our office at 480-279-5233 or visit our website at siennaspringsdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Curry and Team at Sienna Springs Dental